Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fairy Cut Software

First off let me say... I LOVE MY CRICUT EXPRESSION!!! I use my E every day creating something for family and friends! I use it to cut out words, shapes, chipboard books, vinyl quotes, etc. YOU NAME IT I HAVE CUT IT OUT!! I own more carts than I want to put in writing : )

With that being said I have been looking for a program where I can use ANY of the fonts I have on my computer that I love to use! Also, I am now a PROUD Gammy to 2 beautiful girls and 1 LOVES Strawberry Shortcake so I am limited by my carts to create layouts for her. I heard of "Fairy Cut" and thought I would get it try, so off I go and download the trial version. Can I say??? I LOVE IT!!! So EASY to use and I am just getting started, I need my husband to go out of town for business so I can PLAY all the time with this!! Sorry but it seems he likes to eat after working all day... MEN!

Check out their website http://fairycut.com and download the Trail Version. Fairy Cut offers online training videos and support, check out their Facebook page www.facebook.com/#!/Fairycut

Be watching my Blog for LOTS of creations made using Fairy Cut.
Thanks, Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment